Thursday, May 31, 2012
Sweet Tooth? Get FREE Donuts On June 1, National Donut Day.
I say stuff your face with many as you can before Mayor Bloomberg bans them from New York along with large bottles and cups of soda.
Most Americans love glazed donuts; not me, when I indulge I want the whole piñata. I love Boston Cream donuts; Chocolate on top; cream inside and a crispy outer layer and its smooth sailing for me.
Since the first Friday of every June is National Donut Day, here are a few places where you can get a free donut; yum I want 3 with a hot cup of Joe.
• Dunkin’ Donuts: Get a FREE donut with any beverage purchase.
• Tim Hortons: is giving away doughnuts to those with Facebook coupons.
• Krispy Kreme: Get a FREE donut at participating Krispy Kreme stores, with no purchase necessary. Call ahead to be sure your store is participating.
• Lamar’s Donuts: Get a FREE gourmet donut, with no purchase necessary. Lamar’s is located in AL, AZ, CO, KS, MO, and NE).
• Shipley Do-Nuts: Get a FREE glazed donut with any purchase. Shipley is in TX and MS only.
Funny how New York Mayor Bloomberg is getting large soda banned in New York, but there are free donuts givin out all over New York today; he must be pissed, thinking; how am I ever going to get these fat pigs thin?