Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day from the Long Island Hot Dog Hooker





She was busted last week for selling wieners and hand-jobs out of her hot dog truck, and she is a mother four. What do you think her kids are giving her for Mother's Day; a one way ticket out of town? Or maybe a cake with a pair of bar cutters in it.

Smelling of mustard and other odors Catherine Scalia (or Hot Dog Hooker) pleaded guilty to one count of prostitution, wants to make it clear that her plea was only a technicality and that she’d prefer the pseudonym “hot dog stripper.” Instead

“I’m not pleading guilty to prostitution, I’m pleading guilty to being a stripper,” Catherine Scalia told reporters. “Prostitution is sex and I am Sister Theresa here.”

Cops roasted Scalia last week, after she supposedly offered an undercover cop sex in exchange for money. Of course the cops and Scalia tell different tales.

The police say “an undercover cop bought two hot dogs for five bucks out of her privately owned camper-turned-food truck. That’s when he asked for the specials and Scalia offered a striptease later that night for one-hundred dollars at her East Rockaway home. The cop showed up and said Scalia wanted to perform sex acts for an additional fifty.” Damn that’s a bargain.

When Scalia heard the cops version of her arrest she turned hot dog red, “I gave my business card to an undercover officer. He called me up and said, ‘You want to come to my house?’ He came to mine,” she said. “I start doing my dance. The next thing you know, the cuffs were on me, I was charged with prostitution.”

Out of jail and armed with a bikini top and plenty of condiments, Looking like a moderen (or current) Robin Byrd, Scalia has vowed to strut her stuff this summer by offering horny straight men a wiener and a good time.

I have to say I don’t find anything wrong with it, let her do it, if there’s guys out there who want to buy hot dogs from her and get a handy-J while adding extra onions-so be it. I think "The Hot Dog Hooker" and "Tan Mom" should have their own reality show; i'm sure day-to-day life with these two loons would be entertaining; I can see the print ad for it now.

     Tan Mom and Hot Dog Hooker: Watch them both boil.


Like "Hot Dog Hooker," "Tan Mom" also has bad fashion sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment