Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Are Jews Really Cheap? And Other Mysteries Solved



A friend of mine was recently sharing a story with me over cocktails. He has a new personal trainer and when they were starting a session, the trainer made a remark to my friend that his previous client was trying to “Jew him down.” My friend, who is Jewish was insulted. I remarked that the personal trainer was stupid because when dealing with the public, you can’t always tell who-is-what when it comes to religion. One of the first things they teach you in beauty school is: don’t talk about religion or politics with your customers. In my opinion the trainer isn’t a racist, just an idiot.

Since I’ve known many Jewish people over the years I‘ve found some of them are really cheap, but most are not. It made me think; what other myths can I debunk?

*Pulling Out Grey Hair Makes More Grey Hair Grow: This is a myth, the real fact is once grey hair starts growing in; it doesn’t stop, rather you pull them out or not.

*Black People Talk Too Much At The Movies: This is true, but I’ve been in the movies with many different races and they blabbed while the movie was playing as well.

*Kanye West and Lady Gaga’s New Albums Suck: Yes, and both have bombed on the charts and sold less than any of their previous albums; can they do better? Hell yes.

*Should Men Be Eating A Lot Of Soy? : No, unless you want Man Boobs. Soy Beans are rich in phytoestrogens, which is like a natural estrogen; for women this can be beneficial, but for men it can decrease the libido and give you a Simon Cowell type chest.